Thank you for Registering for the Punjab Daily World Marathon being held on 31st March, 2019 in Mohali, Punjab.
BIB-Collection Expo (29th and 30th March, 2019):
All participants MUST collect their Running Bibs, T shirts and Kit at the pre- event Expo on 29th / 30th March, 2019 as under:
Venue: Multipurpose Sports Stadium Sector 78 Mohali (Near SohanaGurudwara Sahib).
29th March 2019 (10:00 am to 7:00 pm) : for Mohali, Chandigarh, Panchkula, CU, LPU and Sports Department Participants from SAS Nagar District (Mohali).
30th March, 2019(9.30 am to 6.30 pm) : for all other outstation runners includingArmed Forces personnel and Sports Department Participants from all Districts except Mohali.
- All participants must bring their Offline/ online Receipts at the time of Expo since Kit will be issued against production of receipt.
- No participant will be allowed to run without the Chest number Bib which must be collected at the Expo. In case anyone is unable to come personally they may depute a duly authorized representative bearing the authority letter from the Participant and with the ID proofs of both the participant and his/her representative.
- Detailed Venue, Routes and Parking information maps / advisories will be uploaded soon.
Race Day Timings (31st March 2019):
Flag off times:
42K: 5.00 am
21K: 6.00 am
10K: 7.00 am
5K: 8.30 am
Venue: Sports Complex, Sector 78, Mohali, Punjab
All events will start punctually at the fixed times. You are requested to report 45 minutes in advance. Please allow an additional 20 minutes to walk from parking site to the venue. The organisers will not be responsible in case you are unable to participate on account of late arrival. Baggage should be limited to a single light weight article. You are advised not to carry any valuables to the event.
AGE CATEGORIES FOR FULL AND HALF MARATHONS:
OPEN: 18 to 45 years – separate prizes for Male and Female participants.
MASTERS: 45-50; 50-55; 55-60; 60-65 and above 65 years.
There areseparate prizes for Male and Female participants in each race and age category.
Prizes will be remitted through RTGS after compilation of date and age verification (where necessary). All Winners must report to organising committee at special counter near Race finish point to provide their Bank account details.
Winners from other countries should either provide local bank account details on which the Prize money can be transferred or full details of their account in their native country on which international transfer can be made.
All prizes (both national and International) will be paid after deduction of applicable taxes as per Government of India Rules and Regulations.
- Timing results and certificates for chip timed events will be available on www.runizen.com.
- Event photos will be available free of charge on our website www.dailyworldmarathon.com/photo-gallery/ and also on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/dailyworldmarathonchandigarh/
- The organizers have taken every care and precaution to ensure a smooth and safe event. However, we will not be responsible for any medical / other mishap for any reason beyond our control. Please train properly and be in good health for the event.
We welcome you toMohali and hope you have a great and memorable running experience in the Punjab Daily World Marathon!
With best wishes,
TEAM PUNJAB DAILY WORLD MARATHON!